ANALYSING THE YOUTUBE SHORT " THE JESUS PARADOX " BY PROFESSOR YUVAL HARARI OUR GAY ROLE MODEL IN HISTORY
Professor Yuval Harari has shown us " The Jesus Paradox " that many if not all images of the Lord Yeshua Jesus are not authentic proving that a lot of information does not prove a lot of Truth.
His discussion on truth is real ..Getting the truth is rare activity that is costly aka expensive . Yes that is true and most of the times it is even tacked up in secrecy as evidenced in our Government Systems.
Yet I as I told my story here and here I categorically stated that I have the power of God that is like electricity in my hands AFTER I CALLED AND SOUGHT King Yeshua King Jesus the Israeli, in prayer and reading his word aka Bible. I also testified here that I see apparitions of King Yeshua King Jesus even of recent Departed souls like the famous Dr. Victoria Mutiso, Heroine of Africa and the world after her killing meaning she is still alive in Heaven and her life left her physical body here on earth after it was sadly brutally murdered. I also see departed mother and other departed souls/ spirits meaing THEY ARE STILL ALIVE they just left their bodies in Earth to decompose but have continued living in the Heavens beyond the universe.
Of course people state that seeing of apparitions is hallucinating but having the electricity in my hands like Pastor Benny Hinn is to me proof that God's MIghty Power is real and since I still have it in my hands all the dreams, voices and apparitions are from that very electric power which Moses , Meschiah and his apostles had and still have in their hands
Below is research I did on the Shroud but because THE SHROUD HAS BLOOD GROUP AB POSITIVE I stand with the Pro Shroud Group and the fact that he had long hair and a beard though we understand that whether you believe it or not .... :
ALL HUMANS , ESPECIALLY JEWS/ISRAELIS/HEBEREWS,
ARE GOING TO GLORIOUS SPECTACULAR HEAVEN AFTER DEATH WHETHER THEY EUTHANIZE OR COMMIT SUICIDE OR HOMICIDE -- THERE IS NO JUDGMENT DAY OR HELL OR SATAN OR DEMONS - GOD IS ALL, IN ALL AND WITH ALL FOREVER AND EVER .
It is here on Earth where the judgment system and jail which is like hell (though they educate prisoners there these days and in the West the jails are in proper human conditions) that goes on. If the systems of the world meet to discuss crime which its foundation is poverty or lack of money, as we propose that giving every human more than enough money ends crime hence homicide and genocide , we will as a World dismantle the court systems and have Heaven on Earth till we go to Heaven at the designed time by the Creators courtesy of the Creators, Holy Angels and Holy Departed Souls - Hallelujah !!!
Gemini i
Comments
Post a Comment